- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp white or yellow miso paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 thin slice peeled fresh ginger
- 4 hake fillets (140g each)
- 2 tbsp vinaigrette
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 230g soba noodles
- 2 small red peppers
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups watercress
- sesame seeds
- In a blender, pulse 1/3 cup rice vinegar, 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil, 3 tbsp white or yellow miso paste, 1 clove garlic, 1 thin slice peeled fresh ginger and 1 tbsp water until smooth.
- Arrange 4 hake fillets (140g each) on a foil-lined rimmed baking tray; brush with 2 tbsp vinaigrette and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Grill on high for 10 to 12 minutes or until opaque.
- Cook 230g soba noodles according to label instructions; 1 minute before noodles are done, add 2 small red peppers, thinly sliced, and 1 cup frozen shelled edamame.
- Drain and rinse in cold water. Toss soba mixture with 3 cups watercress and vinaigrette; top with hake. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- EACH SERVING About 2 135kJ, 34g protein, 55g carbohydrate, 18g fat (2g saturated), 6g fibre, 450mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter