- 4 large or 8 small slices white, oval farm bread
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp barbecue spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 220g monk fish, cooked
- 2 large stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and finely chopped
- 2 tsp chives, snipped, plus more for garnish
- Toast bread.
- In a large bowl, stir together lemon zest and juice, yoghurt, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, barbecue spice, salt and pepper.
- To same bowl, add fish, celery and apple; stir to combine. Fold in chives.
- Divide among toast. Garnish with chives.
EACH SERVING About 909kJ, 17g protein, 25g carbohydrate, 4g total fat (0,8g saturated), 2g fibre, 41mg cholesterol.