- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500g thin chicken-breast cutlets
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 small red onion
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup water
- parsley to garnish
- 2 cups pilaf rice
- In a 30cm frying pan, heat 3 tbsp olive oil on medium-high. Sprinkle 500g thin chicken-breast cutlets with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper; sprinkle with . cup all-purpose flour. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, turning once. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add 1 small red onion, sliced. Cook for 2 minutes or until browned, stirring once. Squeeze the juice of 1 1/2 large navel oranges into the pan. Thinly slice remaining 1/2 orange; add to pan with 1/2 cup pitted green olives, halved, and 1/4 cup water.
- Return chicken to pan. Cook for 3 minutes, scraping browned bits off bottom of pan. Garnish with parsley, finely chopped. Serve over 2 cups cooked rice pilaf.
EACH SERVING About 1 840kJ, 31g protein, 40g carbohydrate, 18g fat (3g saturated), 3g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter