- 12 chicken thighs and drumsticks (about 1,6kg)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 1/2 cups couscous, cooked
- 1/2 cup roasted peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Arrange 12 chicken thighs and drumsticks (about 1,6kg) on a large rimmed baking tray and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with a mixture of 1 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp cardamom, 1/2tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Roast in a 240°C oven for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Toss 3 1/2 cups couscous, cooked, with 1/2 cup roasted peppers, chopped, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, 1/3 cup sultanas and 2 spring onions, finely chopped. Serve the chicken on top of the couscous.
EACH SERVING About 1 890kJ, 39g protein, 35g carbohydrate, 16g fat (4g saturated), 4g fibre, 570mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter