- 550g chicken mince
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, with a pinch of mixed Italian herbs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp loosely packed fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 100g mozzarella, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups Napolitana sauce parsley leaves and grated
- Parmesan, for garnish bread or cooked pasta, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix mince, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, garlic, rosemary, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. With a 2 tbsp scoop, scoop chicken mixture and press 1 cube of mozzarella into the centre, sealing meat tightly around cheese. Repeat with the rest of the mixture and cheese.
- In a 30cm pan, heat oil on medium-high. Add meatballs; cook for 10 minutes or until browned on most sides. Add sauce. Lower heat to mediumlow. Simmer for 12 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan. Serve with bread or over pasta.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter