- 1 cup piccalilli, chopped if necessary
- ¼ cup Peppadews, rinsed and sliced
- ¼ cup pimiento-stuffed olives, rinsed and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced at an angle
- ¼ cup packed fresh fl at-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf (20cm round) artisanal bread
- 110g Italian salami, thinly sliced
- 110g ham, thinly sliced
- 110g provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, toss piccalilli, Peppadews, olives, celery, parsley, 1 tablespoon oil and pepper.
- Cut bread in half horizontally. With fingers, remove most of centre of bread, leaving 2,5cm.
- Drizzle remaining oil over cut sides of loaf. Layer salami and ham on bottom half, topping with piccalilli mixture and cheese.
- Cover with top half of bread. Cut into quarters.
EACH SERVING About 1 610kJ, 20g protein, 16g carbohydrate, 26g total fat (9g saturated), 1g fibre, 61mg cholesterol.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter