- 4 small baby marrows
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 links sweet Italian sausage
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cups Napolitana sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- parsley, to garnish
- Cut 4 small baby marrows lengthwise in half; scrape out and chop flesh, leaving a 0,5cm shell. In a 25cm frying pan, heat 2 tsp olive oil on medium-high. Add chopped baby marrows; 1 small onion, chopped; 2 links sweet Italian sausage, casing removed; and ¼ tsp salt. Cook for 8 minutes, breaking up with the back of a spoon.
- In a 3ℓ baking dish, spread 1 ¼ cups Napolitana sauce; arrange baby-marrow shells on top, cut sides up. Spoon sausage mixture into shells. Top with 1 cup grated mozzarella.
- Cover with foil; bake in a 230 °C oven for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake for 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with pasta.