- 570g fresh or frozen (thawed) pizza dough
- 1/3 cup prepared refrigerated pesto
- 1 ripe nectarine, pitted and cut into thin wedges
- 85g good-quality blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 small jalapeño chillies, thinly sliced
- basil leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 220C. Spray a 33 x 23cm rimmed baking tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stretch and roll pizza dough into a large rectangle; add to prepared baking tray, stretching to fit into corners.
- Dollop dough with pesto. Top with nectarine, blue cheese and chillies. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bottom of crust is deep golden brown. Garnish with basil before serving.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter