- 2 medium nectarines
- 2 cups sliced cherry or vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 cups baby rocket
- 1 thinly sliced shallot
- 1½ tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 2 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup champagne or white-wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Slice 2 medium nectarines and toss with 2 cups sliced cherry or vine-ripened tomatoes, 2 cups baby rocket, 1 thinly sliced shallot, 1½ tbsp crumbled blue cheese and 2 slices cooked and crumbled bacon. Divide between 2 plates. Drizzle each salad with 1 tbsp Dijon vinaigrette.
whisk together 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, ¼ cup champagne or white-wine vinegar, ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.