- ¼ cup Nutella spread
- 2 tbsp roasted, salted almonds, chopped
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 4 (2,5cm-thick) slices kitke bread
- Heat sandwich toaster.
- Spread Nutella on each slice. Sprinkle with almonds, pressing gently to adhere.
- Arrange banana on 2 slices, and cover with remaining slices.
- Place sandwiches on hot toaster and close it. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes or until grill marks appear.
- Cut into halves; serve immediately.
EACH SERVING About 1 235kJ, 8g protein, 45g carbohydrate, 10g total fat (2g saturated), 3g fibre, 29mg cholesterol.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter