- 75g kale, washed
- 25g shelled walnuts
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 25g grated hard cheese, plus extra to garnish
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp honey
- salt and pepper
- 300g linguine
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
1. Put the kale, walnuts, 2 tbsp of the olive oil, cheese, lemon juice and honey into a food processor. Pulse until smooth and season to taste.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the linguine according to the instructions on the label.
3. Heat the remaining oil and fry the mushrooms and garlic together until golden and cooked through.
4. Drain pasta and stir through the pesto and mushrooms. Garnish with extra cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.
EACH SERVING About 1 855kJ, 16g protein, 17g fat (3g saturated), 55g carbohydrate (4g total sugars), 5g fibre.