- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, fi nely chopped
- 500g frozen peas
- 1 vegetable stock
- small handful fresh mint leaves
- 150ml Nestlé Ideal
- Unsweetened Evaporated Low Fat Milk
- 50g chopped bacon, fried until crispy, to garnish
1. Heat the olive oil over a low heat in a medium pot and sauté the onion until soft.
2. Add the peas and vegetable stock to the pot and simmer over a medium heat for five minutes. (The peas should just be soft, but still vibrant green in colour.)
3. Add the fresh mint and evaporated milk and blend until smooth.
4. Serve immediately, garnished with the crispy bacon pieces.