Recipe IngredientsGet your yoghurt parfait to go with these creamy, crunchy, no-spoon-required pops.
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2ml vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 small ripe peaches, chopped (about 1½ cups)
- ¼ cup raspberries, halved
- ½ cup granola
- In a blender, purée yoghurt, vanilla essence, honey and ¾ chopped peaches until smooth.
- Distribute raspberries and remaining peaches among 6 to 8 ice-lolly moulds. Fill each mould with about ¼ cup yoghurt mixture, tapping to distribute, leaving 1cm unfilled. Top with granola.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours until solid.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter