- 4 slices raisin bread
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon pinch salt
- 1 small red pear, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- Toast bread.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, syrup, cinnamon and salt until well mixed.
- On each slice of toast, spread peanut butter then cream-cheese mixture.
- Arrange pear slices on top. Serve immediately.
EACH SERVING About 1 490kJ, 12g protein, 32g carbohydrate, 23g total fat (5g saturated), 5g fibre, 16mg cholesterol.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter