- 700g shell-on deveined prawns
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Sweet-chilli dipping sauce or spicy mayonnaise and salsa verde (to serve)
- Toss together 700g shell-on deveined prawns with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tsp seafood seasoning.
- Thread prawns onto skewers and braai until opaque, turning over once – about 3 to 5 minutes in total.
- Remove from fire and skewers, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with more seafood seasoning, squeeze over juice of half a lemon and top with 1/2 cup chopped parsley.
- Serve with sweet-chilli dipping sauce or spicy mayonnaise and salsa verde.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter