- 2 pineapples, sliced
- or wedged 15cm-piece candied ginger, finely chopped 30 mint leaves
- 5 to 6 limes, cut into wedges
- about 30 ice blocks, crushed
- 1,5l ginger beer
- Divide the pineapple slices, candied ginger, mint and lime wedges among 6 glasses.
- Using a wooden spoon or muddler, crush the mixture to release the juice and oils of the fruit and mint.
- Top each glass with crushed ice, fill with cold ginger beer and serve.
Tips: If you prefer alcohol in your mojito, add 30ml to 45ml spiced rum to each glass when muddling the pineapple, ginger, mint and lime. You can use Stoney Ginger Beer or any other spicy variety for a stronger flavour.