- 1 cup sugar 2 cups gin
- 3 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup Cinzano Bianco
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds, plus extra to garnish crushed ice
- chilled soda water, to top up the glasses
- fresh mint, to garnish
- In a large jug, stir the sugar with the gin, grapefruit juice, lime juice and Cinzano Bianco, until dissolved.
- Stir in the pomegranate seeds.
- Refrigerate until chilled (about 2 hours).
- Fill glasses with crushed ice, top up with grapefruit quencher and soda water, and garnish each glass with lots of fresh pomegranate seeds and a sprig of fresh mint.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter