- ¾ cup refrigerated shopbought or home-made basil pesto
- 1 recipe Easy Home-made
- Dough or one 680g ball pizzeria dough
- 120g pancetta, finely chopped
- 340g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup pecorino cheese, grated
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Spread pesto all over dough. Top with pancetta; bake for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts and onion with oil and pepper. Sprinkle over pancetta. Top with pecorino. Bake for 20 minutes or until sprouts are golden brown. Grate zest from lemon all over pizza.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter