- 140g baby rocket
- 473ml cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 230g ball of fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 115g very thinly sliced prosciutto
- Divide dough into 4 balls; cover oosely with cling wrap. Remove one ball at a time; transfer to a large baking heet and gently pat and stretch dough to form a 1cm-thick free-form shape, as desired. Repeat.
- Gently lift dough and lay flat on grill or braai. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until puffed and dough releases easily from grill or braai. Carefully turn crusts over.
- In a large bowl, toss 140g baby rocket, 473ml cherry tomatoes, cut in half, and ¼ cup fresh mint leaves with 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, ⅛ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper. Add 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and toss to coat. Shape and cook the dough as at left, topping crusts with a 230g ball of fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced.
- Remove from grill or braai; top with rocket salad, then 115g very thinly sliced prosciutto.
Each Serving About 2 226kJ, 30g protein, 60g carbohydrate, 19g total fat (9g saturated), 2g fibre, 67mg cholesterol, 1 465mg sodium.