- 2 spring onions
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 tbsp soya sauce
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- pinch chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 11g pack sushi nori, cut into 2cm strips
- 350g fresh tuna loin, cut into small chunks
- 2 avocados, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 3 baby-gem lettuce, leaves separated, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
- Boil the kettle. Meanwhile, finely chop the spring onions. Reserve 1 tbsp of the chopped green ends. In a large bowl, mix remaining onion, sesame oil, soya sauce, ginger, chilli and 1 tbsp sesame seeds.
- Put the sushi nori in a colander and pour over water from the freshly boiled kettle. Cool under cold running water, then gently squeeze out excess water. Add sushi nori to the large bowl, together with the tuna and avocados, and mix gently.
- Spoon into a serving bowl. Sprinkle over remaining sesame seeds and reserved chopped spring onions. Bring to the table with the lettuce leaves and lime wedges.
- EACH SERVING: About 1 630kJ, 26g protein, 29g fat (6g saturated), 4g carbohydrate (2g total sugars), 6g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter