- ¾ cup pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup bulgar wheat
- 2 cups water
- 4 pieces skinless centre-cut salmon fillet (140g each)
- salt and pepper
- 140g radishes
- 5 dried apricot halves
- 3 spring onions
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Line a baking tray with foil.
- In a small pot, heat both juices to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for 15 minutes or until reduced to ⅓ cup.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, mix bulgar wheat and water. Microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes or until bulgar wheat is tender and water has been absorbed.
- Arrange salmon in baking tray; sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish turns opaque.
- Meanwhile, finely chop radishes, apricots and spring onions. Reserve 1 tablespoon of spring onion.
- Add remaining spring onion to bulgar wheat along with radishes, apricots and ⅛ teaspoon each of salt and freshly ground black pepper; stir to combine. Divide among serving plates. Top with salmon, then glaze. Garnish with reserved spring onion.
Each Serving About 1 950kJ, 37g protein, 40g carbohydrate, 18g total fat (4g saturated), 8g fibre, 89mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter