- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onion
- 230g baby potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- In a medium nonstick pan, heat 1 tbsp oil on medium. Add 2 cups thinly sliced onion, 230g baby potatoes, thinly sliced, and ⅛ tsp salt. Cover; cook for 10 minutes or until tender, stirring.
- In a bowl, beat 6 eggs, 2 egg whites, ½ cup grated Cheddar and ¼ tsp salt.
- Add potato mixture; pour into pan. Cook on medium-low for 10 minutes or until bottom is brown, pushing edges into centre as they set.
- Place plate on top of pan and invert. Slide omelette into pan, uncooked side down. Sprinkle with ½ cup grated Cheddar. Cover; cook for 4 minutes or until set.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter