- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 yellow and 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 250ml chicken stock
- juice of 2 limes
- 350g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 350g frozen king prawns
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and sliced into bite-sized pieces chopped coriander,
- tortilla chips, to serve
1. Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan or wok. Add the peppers and fry for 5 minutes until beginning to soften. Add the garlic, tomato paste, paprika and chilli flakes, and fry for another minute, until fragrant.
2. Add the coconut milk, stock and lime juice, and bring to the boil. Tip in the sweet-potato cubes and simmer for 15 minutes or until the potato is tender.
3. Add the prawns and mango, and simmer for 2 minutes, until the prawns are cooked through. To serve, scatter over the coriander and scoop the curry into cups with tortilla chips alongside.
EACH SE RVING (for 8) About 935kJ, 11g (8g saturated), 19g carbohydrate (9g total sugars), 11g protein, 3g fibre.