- 300g cooked rice noodles
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp soft brown sugar
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2,5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 300g bean sprouts
- 200g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 350g cooked and peeled prawns
- large handful fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 40g roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Put the rice noodles in a heatproof bowl and pour boiling water from the kettle over them until they are covered. Set aside for 5 minutes to heat through. Drain well and put noodles back in the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, chilli and ginger.
- Add the vegetables, prawns and mint to the drained noodles and toss through the dressing.
- Garnish with peanuts and serve.
EACH SERVING About 1 403kJ, 11g fat (1g saturated), 32g carbohydrate (11g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter