- 400g can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 450g pasta
- 450g shelled and deveined prawns
- ¾ cup pesto
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ tsp each of salt and pepper
- Cook 450g pasta for 2 minutes less than the minimum time suggested, stirring occasionally.
- To the pasta, add 450g shelled and deveined prawns. Cook for 2 minutes or until the prawns are opaque throughout. Drain pasta and prawns; return to pot.
- Toss in chickpeas, ¾ cup pesto, 4 plum tomatoes, chopped, and ¼ tsp each of salt and pepper until well coated.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter