- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, fi nely sliced
- 200g mangetout, sliced lengthways
- 2 red or orange peppers, finely sliced
- ½ to 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 500g cooked rice
- 300g cooked and peeled king prawns
- 230g canned pineapple chunks
- 3 tbsp light soya sauce
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- large handful fresh coriander, to garnish
- lime wedges, to serve
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium heat and fry onion for 8 minutes until softened. Add mangetout and peppers, and fry for another 6 minutes, until nearly cooked through.
2. Stir in chilli flakes, rice, prawns, pineapple, soya sauce and fish sauce, and heat through. Garnish with coriander and serve with lime wedges.
EACH SERVING About 1 330kJ, 24g protein, 2g fat (0g saturated), 50g carbohydrate (13g total sugars), 5g fibre.