- 2 small acorn squash or butternut, seeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 600g)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Sautéed green beans
- On a large rimmed baking tray, toss 2 small acorn squash or butternut, seeded and sliced, with 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Roast in a 230°C oven for 35 minutes or until tender.
- Season 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 600g) with 1/2 tsp pepper; sprinkle with 3 tbsp grated Parmesan.
- Wrap each with 1 slice prosciutto. Arrange chicken on a foil-lined rimmed baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve chicken and squash with sautéed green beans. Serves 4.
EACH SERVING: About 1 570kJ, 32g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 18g fat (4g saturated), 5g fibre, 755mg sodium.
Q: ‘CAN I EAT THE SKIN OF SQUASH?’
Absolutely – it’s totally edible and tasty. Plus it’s high in fibre!