- 4 chicken-breast cutlets (about 140g each)
- ¼ tsp herbes de Provence
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 cup red quinoa
- ¼ cup each white-wine vinegar and olive oil
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 cups packed rocket
- 340g Roma tomatoes, halved
- ⅔ cup pitted green olives, quartered
- Season 4 chicken-breast cutlets (about 140g each) with ¼ tsp herbes de Provence and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
- Grill for 3 minutes per side on medium-high or until cooked through.
- Cook 1 cup red quinoa as label directs. In a blender, purée ¼ cup each white-wine vinegar and olive oil, 2 spring onions, 2 tbsp Dijon mustard and ¼ tsp salt.
- Toss half of vinaigrette with cooked quinoa; 4 cups packed rocket; 340g Roma tomatoes, halved; and ⅔ cup pitted green olives, quartered. Serve chicken over quinoa with remaining vinaigrette.
- EACH SERVING About 2 100kJ, 36g protein, 35g carbohydrate, 23g fat (4g saturated), 8g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter