- 400g new potatoes, halved if large
- 200g green beans
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 50g black olives, pitted
- 300g roasted red peppers, cut into thick strips
- 185g can of tuna chunks, drained
- 25g basil leaves, torn
- Bring a medium pot of water to the boil. Add the potatoes and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender, adding the beans for the final 4 minutes of cooking. Drain and leave to steam dry until needed.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to the boil and simmer the eggs for 8 minutes. Drain and run under cold water. Peel, quarter and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, lemon zest and juice with some seasoning.
- Put the boiled potatoes and green beans, pitted olives, roasted pepper strips, tuna chunks and basil leaves into a large serving dish. Gently toss through the dressing (using your hands is best). Top with the egg quarters and serve.
Each serving 1 239kJ, 14g fat (3g saturated), 23g carbohydrate (7g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter