- 115 g Lancewood Medium Fat Cream Cheese
- 60 g Lancewood Mascarpone
- ¼ cup tightly packed spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- Grated zest of half a lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 400 g packet puff pastry, thawed in the fridge
- 1 egg, whisked with a little milk, for egg wash
- Mix all the ingredients except the puff pastry and egg well to combine. Set aside. Place the thawed puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured work surface and gently roll it out so that it is even and slightly thinner than originally. Cut into 12 squares.
- Brush the edges the egg wash. Spoon a heaped teaspoon of filling in the centre of each and fold over to create triangles. Carefully press the edges with your fingers to seal them. Place the triangles on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Brush with egg wash and place in the fridge to chill for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat he oven to 200 °C. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Each Serving: Tip: This filling is delicious as a spread on toast or crackers or as a veggie dip too.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter