- 120g pancetta, chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1,4 kg assorted chicken pieces
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 medium leek, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 450g potatoes, cut into 2,5cm chunks
- 340g cremini or portabellini mushrooms, quartered
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a pressure-cooker pot on medium, cook pancetta in oil for 5 to 7 minutes or until fat has rendered. Transfer pancetta to a plate.
- Meanwhile, pat chicken dry with paper towels; season all over with thyme and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. In batches, add chicken, skin-side down, to pot; cook for 6 minutes or until browned on two sides, turning once halfway through. Transfer chicken to a large plate.
- To pot, add leek and 1/4 tsp salt; cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Add wine. Heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes. Add potatoes, mushrooms, then chicken. Cover and bring up to pressure on high. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Release pressure by using the quick-release function. Serve chicken and vegetables with some cooking liquid. Garnish with parsley.
- EACH SERVING About 3 035kJ, 52g protein, 29g carbohydrate, 43g fat (13g saturated), 2g fibre.