- 4 cups torn crusty bread
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 medium bulb fennel, trimmed, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 cups rocket
- Roasted onion and radishes, reserved from lemony-herb roast chicken
- On a large baking tray, toast bread in a 220°C oven for 6 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp; let it cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper until smooth.
- When ready to serve, add fennel, rocket, toasted bread and roasted onion and radishes to bowl; toss well.
- EACH SERVING: About 570kJ, 5g protein, 25g carbohydrate, 2g fat (1g saturated), 2g fibre, 445mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter