- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed and thinly sliced at an angle
- 230g radishes, trimmed and cut in quarters
- 2 cups baby or wild rocket
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted almonds, chopped
- With a vegetable peeler, peel carrot into ribbons.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper until well blended. Add lettuce, radishes, rocket, carrot ribbons and almonds; toss until combined.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter