- 750g baby potatoes, halved (quartered if large)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- Preheat oven to 200°C. In a roasting tray, mix together the potatoes, thyme and olive oil, and season.
- Crush garlic with flat side of a knife and add. Roast for 40 minutes until potatoes are golden and crisp.
EACH SERVING About 530kJ, 4g fat (1g saturated), 19g carbohydrate (2g total sugars), 2g protein, 2g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter