- 8 fresh apricot halves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 55g goats’-milk cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped,
- ½ cup salted pistachios, toasted and chopped.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place 8 fresh apricot halves on a foil-lined Swiss-roll pan, cut sides up; sprinkle with 1 tbsp sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tender and browned.
- Divide 55g goats’-milk cheese among hot apricots; sprinkle with 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped, and ½ cup salted pistachios, toasted and chopped.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter