- 2 medium shallots
- 3 Jalapeños, seeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 450g large shelled, deveined prawns
- 4 radishes
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 140g mixed greens
- 1 avocado
- Toss 2 medium shallots, sliced and 3 Jalapeños, seeded and sliced, with 1 tbsp canola oil and 2 tbsp chilli powder. Arrange on a baking sheet; roast in a 230°C oven for 20 minutes.
- To a pan, add 450g large shelled , deveined prawns. Roast for 5 minutes; cool slightly, then add to the shallots mixture.
- Combine prawn mixture; 4 radishes, sliced; 3 tbsp lime juice; ½ tsp tsp salt; and 140g mixed greens. Top with 1 avocado, thinly sliced.