- 3 cups pumpkin, cubed
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 300g pasta spirals or penne
- 15 ml oil extra
- 400g chicken fillet, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 60g basil pesto
- 1 can Nestlé Ideal Low Fat Evaporated Milk
- 1 packet Maggi Creamy White Sauce Mix
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 180° C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine pumpkin and oil and toss well. Place on prepared baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the packet directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat extra oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken until browned. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in pumpkin and pesto. Combine Nestlé Ideal Low Fat Evaporated Milk, Maggi Creamy White Sauce Mix and water. Add to the frying pan and bring to the boil, stirring. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add pasta and heat through.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter