Recipe IngredientsAlmost anything in your fridge can be thrown on a crust (a pre-made one is equally delicious). Slap on extras - like tapenade, tomatoes and mushrooms - then sprinkle on the cheese and bake.
- 1 large pre-baked pizza crust
- ½ cup olive tapenade
- 1 cup grated Gruyère
- 1¾ cups grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup mushrooms
- chives, to garnish
- Spray a large baking tray with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 large pre-baked pizza crust on tray.
- Spread crust with the sauce (½ cup olive tapenade).
- Top with cheese (1 cup grated Gruyère) and tender veggies (1¾ cups grape tomatoes + ¼ cup mushrooms).
- Spray top of pizza with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 220°C for 20 to 25 minutes or until bottom is a deep golden brown.
- Top with garnish (snipped chives).
EACH SERVING About 1 490kJ, 17g protein, 45g carbohydrate, 14g fat (5g saturated), 3g fibre, 895mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter