- 2 peppers, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 baby marrows, roughly chopped
- 200g mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- salt and pepper
- 250g pack halloumi, finely chopped
- small handful fresh parsley or fresh origanum, roughly chopped
- 5 phyllo-pastry sheets, each measuring about 32cm x 38cm
1. Put veg in a large roasting tin and toss through the oil, dried herbs and lots of seasoning. Roast for 30 minutes, tossing midway through. Set aside to cool completely. Stir through the halloumi and fresh herbs. Check the seasoning.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C and lightly grease a 20,5 cm round springform tin. Brush one side of each phyllo sheet with a little oil, then arrange oil-side down in the tin, leaving no gaps at the base or sides. (Let excess phyllo hang over the edges.)
3. Pile filling into the pastry and press down firmly to level. Cover filling with overhanging pastry, scrunching up phyllo. Bake for 20 minutes, then unclip and remove metal rim. Bake for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until deep golden. Serve with a green salad.
EACH SERVING (if serving 6) About 1 600kJ, 15g protein, 16g fat (7g saturated), 42g carbohydrate (8g total sugars), 5g fibre.
EACH SERVING (if serving 8) About 1 200kJ, 11g protein, 12g fat (6g saturated), 31g carbohydrate (6g total sugars), 4g fibre.