- 1 medium onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mixed dried herbs
- 4 tbsp to 5 tbsp olive oil, plus more to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Quarter and slice the onion, chop the peppers into chunks and halve the baby tomatoes.
- Pile the vegetables into a baking dish so they lie a few centimetres thick. Season with salt, pepper and herbs to taste and pour the olive oil over them.
- Mix thoroughly, ensuring they are well coated and glistening with oil. If need be, add more oil.
- Roast for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Towards the end, stir vegetables. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Check seasoning and serve.