- 1 egg white
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Beat egg white until peaks form.
2. Add sugar, vinegar, water and vanilla essence, and beat until stiff.
3. Add baking powder.
4. Put dollops onto baking paper on a baking tray. Add hundreds and thousands, or swirl through a drop of food colouring using a toothpick.
5. Bake for 1 hour at 125°C. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. If you like them a little gooey in the middle, pop them into a tin and put the lid on before they are completely cool.
6. These are delicious with strawberries and ice cream.