FOR THE DRESSING
- 50g cream cheese
- finely grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- salt and black pepper
FOR THE SALAD
- 2 plain bagels
- 110g rocket
- 2 tbsp capers
- 225g hot-smoked salmon, skinned and flaked
- 75g radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp dill, freshly chopped
1. To make the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the cream cheese, lemon zest and juice, some seasoning and enough water to thin the dressing to a spoonable consistency (about 2 tbsp).
2. Next, halve the bagels horizontally through the middle and toast, then roughly chop them into croutons.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the rocket, capers, flaked fish, radishes and croutons. Drizzle the dressing on top and scatter with chopped dill. Serve immediately.
EACH SERVING 1 090kJ, 9g fat (4g saturated), 25g carbohydrate (4g total sugars), 20g protein, 2g fibre.