FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 large oranges
- ¾ tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red- or white-wine vinegar
FOR THE SALAD
- 200g radishes, quartered
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 40g capers, rinsed
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini
- beans, drained and rinsed
- 350g hot-smoked salmon
- 50g rocket
- Finely grate zest of one orange into a large bowl. Next, using a small serrated knife, slice off remaining skin and pith from both oranges. Holding the fruit over zest bowl to catch dripping juice, carefully cut out segments from membranes – set segments aside. Squeeze remaining juice from membranes into zest bowl. (Discard membranes.)
- To zest bowl, add mustard, honey, oil, vinegar and some seasoning; whisk to combine.
- To the dressing bowl, add the radishes, onion, capers, tomatoes and beans; mix to coat. Flake in fish (discard skin) and add rocket and orange segments. Gently mix and serve.
- EACH SERVING: About 1 610kJ, 34g protein, 11g fat (2g saturated), 31g carbohydrate (16g total sugars), 12g fibre.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter