- 75g butter
- 75g plain flour
- 900ml milk
- 500g pack spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 150g frozen peas
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- 3 x 125g salmon fillets, skinned and cut into 2cm pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 50g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Melt the butter in a large pot over a medium heat and add the flour. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds, then remove from the heat and gradually stir in the milk. Return pot to the heat and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
2. Add the tortellini and boil for 1 minute. Take pot off the heat and fold through the peas, most of the chives, the salmon and plenty of seasoning.
3. Empty mixture into an ovenproof serving dish and scatter over the cheese and remaining chives. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until bubbling and golden. Serve with a crisp green salad.
EACH SERVING 3 190kJ, 42g protein, 39g fat (19g saturated), 232g carbohydrate (13g sugars), 7g fibre.