- 4 x 125g salmon fillets, cut into pieces
- zest and juice of 3 limes
- 1 red chilli, fi nely chopped
- 300g fresh mango, fi nely chopped
- 2 avocados, fi nely chopped
- 2 spring onions, fi nely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 corn tacos
1. In a large, nonmetallic bowl, stir together the salmon, juice and zest of 2 limes, and chilli. Chill and allow to marinate for an hour, or overnight, if possible.
2. To make the salsa, stir together the mango, avocado, spring onions and zest and juice of 1 lime.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and carefully fry the salmon with the lime juices, turning gently, until cooked through (about 10 minutes). Serve salmon in tacos topped with salsa. If you like, add a green salad.
EACH SERVING About 2 110kJ, 33g protein, 35g fat (7g saturated), 12g carbohydrate (11g total sugars), 6g fibre.