- 550g baby potatoes, halved if large
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g artichoke hearts (from a can)
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets
- 100ml white wine
- juice of 1⁄2 lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- small handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Arrange potatoes in a large roasting tin, and toss through oil and plenty of seasoning. Roast for 30 minutes.
2. Carefully remove tray from oven and dot around artichoke hearts and green beans. Top with the salmon (skin-side down, if present). Pour over wine and squeeze the lemon juice over the fish. Return to the oven for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and salmon is cooked through.
3. Scatter over parsley and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
EACH SERVING About 1 780kJ, 20g fat (3g saturated), 25g carbohydrate (3g total sugars), 34g protein, 2g fibre