- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tbsp ground coriander
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 500g pork fillet, cut into 1cm rounds
- 150g mangetout
- 200g baby corn, cut in half lengthways
- 2 tbsp medium curry paste
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp light, soft brown sugar
- 100ml full-fat coconut milk
- 100ml vegetable or chicken stock
- juice of 1 lemon
- large handful of fresh coriander
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry ground coriander and garlic for 30 seconds over a medium heat, then add pork and fry for 5 minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. Add mangetout and baby corn to pan and fry for a further 3 minutes. Lift out pork and vegetables and set aside.
- Add the curry paste to the empty pork pan and stir in the peanut butter and sugar. Cook for 1 minute, then stir in the coconut milk and stock until smooth. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Return pork and vegetables to the pan and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and meat is cooked through. Stir in lemon juice and fresh coriander. Serve with egg noodles.
EACH SERVING (without noodles) 1 545kJ, 22g fat (8g saturated), 11g carbohydrate (8g total sugars).