- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 large pork sausages
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 fat garlic clove, crushed
- 150g gnocchi
- 2 x 410g cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 400ml chicken stock
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- large handful baby spinach or fresh parsley
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large, deep frying pan and fry the sausages and red onion until golden.
- Stir in the garlic, gnocchi, cannellini beans, stock and plenty of seasoning. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Lift the sausages out of the mixture and slice into 1cm-thick slices. Return the slices to the pan and fold through the spinach or parsley. Check the seasoning and serve with some crusty bread to mop up the juices, if you like.
Each serving About 1 290kJ, 8g fat (2g saturated), 44g carbohydrate (10g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter