- 200g fine green beans, chopped
- 200g snow peas
- 200g long-stem broccoli stems
- 30ml oil
- 15ml butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed 5ml ginger, peeled and crushed
- 2ml crushed red chilli flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 250g wild rocket, thoroughly washed
- 100g herbed feta
- Steam the veg for 3 minutes. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and butter, and sauté the garlic and ginger for a minute.
- Add the chilli flakes and steamed veg, and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving platter, top with rocket and crumble feta on top.
- Tip: To bulk up this dish, add roasted butternut and peppers, and substitute Gorgonzola cheese for the feta.