- 200g cooked beetroot, diced
- 3 sprigs dill, chopped
- 1½ tsp wholegrain mustard
- 100g each pickled onions and small gherkins, drained
- 150g cooked crayfish tails or cooked prawns
- 125g smoked, peppered mackerel fillets, skinned and flaked
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 200g sliced gravadlax
- 12 crispbreads or crackers
1. In a serving bowl, mix the beetroot with the dill and mustard. Put the pickled onions and gherkins in a separate small serving bowl. Put the crayfish or prawns and mackerel flakes into a medium serving bowl and the sour cream into a small serving bowl.
2. Lay the slices of gravadlax on a board. Let everyone help themselves from the Smorgasbord at the table, spreading crispbreads with sour cream and topping with the fish and vegetables.
EACH SERVING 1 615kJ, 19g fat (5g saturated), 27g carbohydrate (7g total sugars), 27g protein, 2g fibre.